Monday 2 August 2010

Little Bundle of Laughs competition

Are you in London or able to get there next Tuesday night? Do you fancy a laugh? Huggies and Tommy’s have organised a night of stand-up comedy about becoming a parent, and sadly I can’t attend, due to my own little bundle not sleeping anywhere near through the night yet. Which is a big shame, as I really enjoy a bit of stand-up comedy, and miss my monthly comedy nights. So, Huggies have kindly said I can offer my two tickets up to one of my readers. If you fancy it, drop a comment down below and I’ll draw a winner at random next Sunday. The tickets will be left on the door for you, since it’s so close to the event already.

Huggies_invite1 

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading taking abreak. You seem to be doing a great job holding it all together, guess it just takes practice. unfortuantley no matter how much practice im one of the many who feel like my life is truely chaotic. Loved reading your blog

    ReplyDelete